Sunday, February 9, 2014

Make it Girly

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Come and Get It, a big thank you to those of you who entered our CAS challenge, there were so many lovely entries, we all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.



Our theme for you this week is

Make It Girly

Our sponsor this time is 

Limited Runs Digi Badges

imited Runs is a place where I can enjoy a calorie free cupcake, there are over 120 flavours to choose from one for every occasion. It's not all sugar in sweets there are tons of Christmas,Halloween Backgrounds,Fairies,Critters and lots more to see. I've also kept the prices lower then most shops seeing I know as a crafter on a budget it's nice to get a great deal and there are some hidden ones to even save more. So grab a cuppa and pop in and take a look around. I've also started a monthly giveaway where you can win 5 free digi's from Limited Runs.
We are also sponsored by 


Lacy Sunshine  Stamps offers  beautiful original and imaginative  digital stamps  for all your paper crafting needs.  All images from Lacy Sunshine are  hand  drawn and designed by  myself, Heather Valentin, a professional artist, muralist and  illustrator  and my dad, professional artist, G.P.
From the art desk of Lacy Sunshine's creator....
"I am one  who loves creating timeless pieces from my heart and  soul, creating an extraordinary world filled with magic and whimsical friends.... one drawing at a time.  Come  journey with me now into my Lacy Sunshine World".  

Happy Crafting....

~Heather
Here are the cards from our lovely designers


Barb using
Lacy Sunshine- Eleanor 



Bunny using
Lacy Sunshine image - Valentina 


Cindy using 
Lacy Sunshine Image - Eleanor as Alice



Jo using
Lacy Sunshine Image  Sky Lynn Lotus



Judy using
Lacy Sunshine Image: Emily Spring Ladybugs




Julie using 
Lacy Sunshine- Razzie Stickywings



Meighan using
Limited Run image - Molly



Roberta using 
Lacy Sunshine Image- Delivery of Love Rory




Shell using Own Image


to check out the designers click on their names to visit their blogs
Now it is your turn, we look forward to visiting  your blogs.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge and the fabulous DT work for added inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful creations by the DT. I tried to link up with three different browsers tonight and none of them worked. I think there is a problem with Mr. Linky. My blog is purpleglocreations.blogspot.com. Thanks. Gloria '

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linky doesn't like me! I keep getting an oops something went wrong message when I try to link up. Here's my link - http://confessionsofapapersniffer.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/i-love-promarkers-dt-card-gingham-or.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant link up either! Here's mine too http://melscraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/some-odd-60th-xx.html
    Thanks for a fab Challenge
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design team samples. Thank you for the "girly" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete