Saturday, March 1, 2014

Top Picks for Domestic Animals

WOW, what a bunch of adorable animal cards this week! I'd like to thank everyone who played along this week, you sure made my job difficult to pick a winner! But, alas, I have done so and I have chosen....


This little guy looks like mine when they are naughty...LOL. I love the image, and how she has colored him. The simple layout is great, and the sentiment says it all!
Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Please send Cindy an email at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize from Oak Pond Creations.
Also please take our winner's badge and display it on your blog.


The 3 top picks as chosen by the design team are

Anita



Deonna



Sandi



Please grab our Top Pick badge and proudly display it on your blogs
Thanks again for playing along with us, and hope to see you again tomorrow for a brand new challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! How chuffed am I!! Thank you for picking my card Julie.
    Off to grab my badge! xxx

    ReplyDelete