Sunday, April 13, 2014

Black and White with a Splash of Colour



Many thanks to everyone who joined our Bear challenge last week, wonderful creations all round.


It is Meighan here to share with you our challenge for this week.


Black and White with a Splash of Colour



A simple theme but a fun one and we have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:






THE STUDIO...

with 3 digital images for the winner



Here is a little about Oak Pond Creations:


I've been an artist since the day I was born I just never knew it.  As a child I always loved arts and crafts but as an adult I let real life completely take over and forgot about the important things like scissors, paper and glue.  Thanks to my friend Jeni at Flip Flop Creations, I'm hooked on paper crafting.  After exploring the world of digital stamps I decided I wanted to make my own greeting cards by drawing images for them.  I'm happy to have a way of sharing my images with you.   I hope they provide inspiration and smiles.  Hugs and happy crafting!



Our other Sponsor is Stamp and Create 

 
awarded to the winner



Let's have a look at what the lovely Design Team have created and remember they love to have you visit their blogs and say hello!


Barb

using Oakpond Image - Kona's Butterfly



using own image



using own image



using own image



Judy 

using Wags n Whiskers Image - Go for Goal





using Oak Pond Image - Daisy Flip Flops







Have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards DT! Good luck to all the entrants :) Hugs and happy crafting. -Kim

    ReplyDelete