Saturday, April 5, 2014

In The Garden Winner and Top Picks



Hi All, what a great bunch of entries we've had this week for our In the Garden Challenge. 
As Chosen by the Design Team our Winner is



Please contact Julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com to claim your prize. Also please grab your winners badge from the side bar for your blog



and our 3 Top Picks are


Samantha





Kathy





Lucy



Please take your top 3 badge from our side bar for your blogs.
Thanks again to all for sharing your artwork with us, we look forward to another challenge
tomorrow.
The Design Team of Come and Get It Challenges

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see my card in your Top 3, thank you so much! My blogger has been playing up but I've finally managed to follow your new blog so I can keep up again now (was still following your old one) XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I won, I am so so happy. Thank you so much. Congratulations to all the other ladies too xx

    ReplyDelete