Saturday, May 10, 2014

Anything Goes WIth A Digi Winners

WOW, what a FANTASTIC group of entries this past week! There are SO MANY talented card makers out there...just amazing! We all had a VERY difficult time choosing winners and Top 3, but alas, the job is done, and here they are:


Winner of  the gift from 2CuteInk
Sandra please contact Meighan at meighan_wheller@yahoo.com

AND



Winner of the gift from Fred She Said Designs
Dee contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com

And the Design Team's Top 3 :








Please be sure to take your badges from the sidebar, and please come play in tomorrow's challenge with us!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the top 3 and congrats to all winners.

    {big hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohoooo!! Thanks for picking my card as a winner!
    I may be a bit daft, but who do I contact for my prize? TIA!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, I have put the contact info on the post. Thanks again for sharing with us at Come and Get It

      Delete
    2. I have tried to contact Meighan several times, but I keep getting a delivery failure. Is there any way she can contact me at sandra_van_mourik (at) hotmail (dot) com? Thanks in advance

      Delete