Sunday, May 4, 2014

Anything Goes with a Digi Stamp

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Come and Get It, a big thank you to those of you who entered our last  challenge, there were so many lovely entries, we all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.




Our theme for you this week is

Anything Goes with a Digi Stamp


Our sponsors this time are:

 2 Cute Ink

and 

Fred She Said




Here are the cards from our FABBY designers:




Julie using 2CuteInk 



Bunny using Fred She Said 


Cindy using FSS- Diamond Rose and PP Pattern Set




Judy using 2 Cute Ink Sherlock Mouse




Barb using Fred She Said Emma and Rosey 








Shell using Fall Flowers by Fred She Said




to check out the designers click on their names to visit their blogs
Now it is your turn, we look forward to visiting  your blogs.




14 comments:

  1. The linky keeps timing out....here's my entry: zturley.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-white-w-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great variety of cards, well done all of you! I've used a pre-colored image, a digital one, I don't know if that qualifies as a digi? I understand if my card is "disqualified".

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT have made some fabulous cards thank you for showing them to us and for posting this challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a pleasure seeing the Design Teams lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT work :-) Bunny left a comment on my blog because I accidently left the digi part out of the description for your challenge but you can clearly see in my description I have used a digi image so I have changed the description and hope youll see it was only an oversight in the description, not in my creation! Thank you Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clarifying that for me, Elaine. You certainly won't be left out of the draw.

      Delete
  7. great cards, I used a pre coloured digi image for my card, number 58, thank you from flamingstar xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. You won't be left out of the draw either.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the challenge. Thank you DTs for all of your wonderful inspirational projects, they are all so wonderful!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the DT Creations!! Love the colors Shell used and the bit of sparkle.. Just fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete