Saturday, May 17, 2014

Winners & Top Picks ~ Birthdays Are For Celebrating

A Big THANK YOU to everyone that joined us for the Birthday Challenge, we had some Fabulous entries with so much talent and inspiration out there.....In my book I think your all winners!
Choosing is always difficult.....so now here we go!

So on to the Top Picks and Winning entries

WINNER for The Stamping Boutique 
And
WINNER for Eureka Stamps 

Congratulations Diane and JanR please contact: 
Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prizes

Now onto our featured TOP PICKS from our Design Team 
in no peculiar order










Please remember to grab the Winners or Top Picks Badges from the sidebar.

Thank you for joining us this past week and we look forward to seeing you again for our next Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW WOW WOW I can't believe I was one of the DT's top picks with my birthday card. Thank you so much for picking me, it means a huge amount when people appreciate what I make.

    I will display my badge with pride. Thank you again.

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am thrilled to be one of the top picks and congrats to all the other winnners!

    ReplyDelete