Sunday, June 29, 2014

Animals


Hello and Welcome Back to our new challenge this week at Come and Get It.

We have a fun theme this week:

Animals

and our wonderful Sponsor:


THE STUDIO...

with 3 digital images for the winner


Here is a little about Oak Pond Creations:

I've been an artist since the day I was born I just never knew it.  As a child I always loved arts and crafts but as an adult I let real life completely take over and forgot about the important things like scissors, paper and glue.  Thanks to my friend Jeni at Flip Flop Creations, I'm hooked on paper crafting.  After exploring the world of digital stamps I decided I wanted to make my own greeting cards by drawing images for them.  I'm happy to have a way of sharing my images with you.   I hope they provide inspiration and smiles.  Hugs and happy crafting!



Here is the design team's inspiration and if you would like a closer look please visit their blogs:


Shell - using sponsor image Flower Pot Frog



Cindy - using sponsor image Otis Wizard



Julie - using sponsor image Olivia Owl




Barb - using sponsor image Flower Pot Frog



Meighan - using own image



We cannot wait to see what creations you share with us.


3 comments:

  1. Great cards by the DT! Good luck to all who enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific animal inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete