Saturday, July 19, 2014

Colors of Summer Winners

WOW, some gorgeous cards pass our way again this week! Alas, we have to choose our winners
so here goes: 

Winnner of the Fitztown Freebies is 

Please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com and she will forward your information.


Winner of the Paper Shelter Freebies is:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Please contact me at julie_temple61@yahoo.com and I will forward your information.

Our other Top choices are:




Thanks again for joining us! Please join in tomorrow's challenge,
again for a wonderful prize!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I am thrilled to be the winner of the paper shelter prize. Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I m thrilled to have been chosen as a top pick thank you so much and many congrats to the other winners too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete