Saturday, August 2, 2014

Finding Friendship Winners

Thanks for joining us this past week with our "Finding Friendship Challenge" 
We loved visiting your blogs and seeing the wonderful inspiration and creativity from each and everyone of you!

Our Fabulous Sponsor this week has been Eureka Stamps


Winner of the 5 Digital Stamps of the their choice is 


Mimi 


Please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com 




Top Picks from the Design Team are
 in no particular order










Please grab your Top Pick badge on our side bar for your blogs!
Thank you all for your fabulous shares this week, we look forward to seeing you next week for the new challenge 

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5 Picks, I am thrilled and will wear my badge with pride.
    Congratulations to all the other winners too.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top picks this week, what a lovely surprise
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top picks! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you so very much for choosing my entry as the winner, I am over the moon and you have made my day :) :) :) Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete