Saturday, August 30, 2014

Winners and Top 3 for Anything goes with a Sentiment Challenge

Hi Everyone, to all who played along with us for our Anything Goes with a Sentiment Challenge, thank you. We hope to see you again tomorrow for a brand new challenge.

The Winner of the  5 Digis from QKR Stampede is:
 
Debi  remember to pick up your winner's badge from our blog and Please email Cindy at: 
   with your 5 QKR Stampede digital image choices.
 
 
The top picks of the design team are:
 
 
 

 
 

Ladies remember to pick up your Top Pick badge from our blog.

Hope you will join us in another new challenge beginning tomorrow.
 
Sorry I (Barb)  was so late in posting the winners but my only excuse is I'm old and slow


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a top pick - made up! Congratulations to the winner and the other top picks x

    ReplyDelete