Saturday, September 27, 2014

Winners Post & Design Team Top Pick

Thank you to everyone who participated in our Use 3 of Something Challenge.

We loved all your creative entries and visiting your blogs for a closer look.

The winner of the 3 Images from Our Sponsor Fitztown is



and 

The winner of the 7 Images from our Sponsor Bugaboo is:




Please email Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize

Our Design Team Top Picks are in no particular order:


Please grab your Top Pick Badge on our side bar for your blogs!

We look forward to seeing you at our next challenge!



3 comments:

  1. Hi girls I want to thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3, I will place the badge on my blog with pride, congratulations to the other top 3 and the winner of the challenge.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for placing my card in the top 3 this week. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card for one of your top three. Congrats to the other two gals. There were so many great cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete