Saturday, October 18, 2014

Winner and Top Picks for the Girls and or Women Having fun Challenge

Thank you to everyone that entered the Girls and or Women Having Fun challenge .  It was difficult  to pick the winner.  So many great cards and it was fun to see so many creative interpretations of this challenge.  
The Winner of the Challenge is :  Michelle L


and  has won  7 digital images from Bugaboo Stamps last weeks sponsor 



 Please email Cindy at cvnoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize. 
you can also to pick up your winners badge from the side bar. 

The design teams top picks are:


Desire Fourle
 
 
 
remember to pick up your top pick badges from the side bar.  Thank you everyone for playing with us last week.  Hope to see your art work back here again soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as winner. That's so wonderful -Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Just to let you know that I have tried to contact you on the above e-mail address and it just keeps coming back undelivered. You can send me my code to my e-mail address at michellelancaster@live.com - thank you Michelle L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the Top 3. Congrat's to the other Top 3 and the Winner. :D I will be happy to place your badge on my sidebar.
    Thank you again for such a fun challenge.
    hugs,
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as a top 3. I appreciate that I was chosen. Congratulations to the other top 3 and winner. Thanks for all you do to make it possible to play along in the challenges. Hugs.. Billie A

    ReplyDelete