Saturday, January 17, 2015

Winners and Top Picks for Humorous Cards

Hi Everyone, Thanks so much for showing us your humorous side this week, I sure had a giggle at  a lot of the creations. We will be back again tomorrow with a brand new challenge, so please come back again.  Here are our winners as chosen by Random Org


Our winner of the 7 images from

is # 31- Amy O.

The winner of the $20.00 Gift Certificate from 

is # 13 - Deonna B.

The winner of the 2 images from  All Dressed Up


is #8 Lillian A



Our Top 3 picks as chosen by the design team are


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for naming me one of the winners on this challenge - and congrats to the other winners as well as the top three !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am so excited to have won this week. I love to shop and this made my day! Congrats to all of the other winners!

    ReplyDelete