Sunday, April 12, 2015

Make a Card for a Child

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Come and Get It. A big thank you to those of you who entered our last  challenge! There were so many lovely entries, we all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.
  Our theme for this challenge is:
Make a card for a Child

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
Winner to receive a $12.00 certificate 

Winner will receive 3 images  4 images if you used A Stamping Boutique image

Winner will receive 2 images

Here are the cards from our lovely designers:

Lynn using The Stamping Boutique 


A Cuddle Makes It All Better


 Meighan using 
All Dressed Up - Love 2 Dance



Lynne using I Love My Teddy by All Dressed Up



Shell using Gumball Machine by The Stamping Boutique



We look forward to seeing your creations for our theme this week.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute design team samples. Thanks for the "children's cards" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry - I accidentally linked to my whole blog! I have now linked to the correct URL but can you please remove the first link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations from the DT! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry my card number 57 I did not mean this card but my FIRST card on that post...It is a card with CAR image..would you mind to deleted that enrty
    I will put the right picture then if you already deleted it
    many thanks :) and love the theme of your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Repeat business, people have on the roller coaster was tommy hilfiger soldes immediately tommy hilfiger soldes attracted in the past. changed, as ralph lauren pas cher much strange tommy hilfiger soldes mentality. Let's play roller coaster it. Wang sister saw people screaming  tommy hilfiger soldes Uncle Seven never been lacoste pas cher on before.

    ReplyDelete