Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tic Tac Toe

Hello everyone and welcome back to our new challenge here at Come and Get It. 
It is Meighan here and this week we are thought we would have some fun with Tic Tac Toe.
We have three fabulous Sponsors


and
Sassy Studio Design
Now here is our Tic Tac Toe board.
Please used any three items that are in a row.  

Die Cut
Pink
Gem/Pearls
Design Paper
Sentiment
2 or more layers
Ribbon
Circle
Flowers
Let's see what the Design Team have created to inspire us and please pop over to their blogs for a closer look and see what they used from the board.
Julie using Bugaboo image Spring Elephant 1
Lynn using Sassy Studio image All Wrapped Up
Judy using Oddball Art image Big Eye Creepy Cute Fairy Girl
 
 Meighan using Sassy Studio image Monster Sassy Cleo

Shell using Oddball Art image 
Monday Morning Frazzled


   
Barb using Oddball Art image Animal Love 

 

Now it is your turn - have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome design team samples. Thanks for the "tic-tac-toe" challenge. It was so much fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous challenge and awesome creations from the DT!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Seems like the Mr. Linky has disappeared! Had you realised?? Will come back latter to check.
    Hugs,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT work!! Tic Tac Toe challenges are fabulous, I had fun with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello - What a fun challenge and beautiful samples by your DT! I cannot find your linky. I was sure I already entered this challenge but perhaps I am imagining it! My memory is not so good. In any event, I have another card to enter your challenge. Could you please email me when your linky is back. fitkitty1@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is 8:57 AM CDT, and I was just at the Linky Tools site. It is currently down, so it will return as soon as the site comes back up. Fitkitty, I will let you know! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All set, Julie! Your linky is up and I've just linked up my second entry. Thank you! Thought my memory was playing tricks on me again!

      Delete
  8. I lost track of how many entries I made...whoops. Could not figure out how to remove one. Please remove #74 from Paper Whims for me. Thank you. Wendy

    ReplyDelete