Sunday, July 19, 2015

Combine 2 Images


Hello and welcome to our new challenge at Come and Get It.

Thanks to everyone who joined our Christmas in July challenge, we love seeing all your fabulous creations.

This week we have a fun new challenge for you and our challenge is sponsored by






QKR



Our challenge theme is


 "Combine 2 Images"


  This maybe two separate images, an image and a sentiment or an image and a separate - just make sure there is two!

Need a little inspiration, let's check out what our fabulous Design Team have created:


Lynn using Bugaboo images Sign It Boy Balloons



Shell using QKR images Sleepy Owl & Stars










Judy using QKR image Walking Birdie




Meighan using Bugaboo image Butterfly Bear



We hope you have fun with this challenge and we cannot wait to see your creations.









2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and cute card from DT member...
    May I ask you dear DT Member I have sent mail to geminimuse@gmail.com but no answer till today
    how can I get my prize?
    many thanks for choosing my card as the winner
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Monika. Let me get in touch with her and have her get back to you. She lives in Alaska and I'm not sure what time zone you are in. She will get to you as soon as possible. She won't forget you. Promise!

    ReplyDelete