Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fairies Winners

Many thanks to everyone who joined our "Fairies" Challenge, 
wonderful work done by all!


Our Day For Daisies winner is

Our Scrapper's Delight winner is:
#11 Carol

Our Stitchy Bear winner is:
#14 Anet

Congratulations!  Please contact Shell at Geminimuse@gmail.com
to claim your prize and also take our badge for your blog!


Our Design Top Picks are:

#2 Susan



#6 Mimi


#25 Anet


Congratulations, please remember to take our badge from the sidebar for your blog.

Please be sure to stop by again tomorrow for a NEW challenge
from Come and Get It Challenges!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for choosing me as your winner of the Stitchy Bear Prize and also to be chosen as one of your Top Picks DT, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see I am a winner. :) Thank you so much and Congratulations to the other winners.
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me for scrappers delight, what a wonderful lot of cards, great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome, thank you so much for choosing my entry as a Top 3, you have made my day :) :) Big hugs, Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I am so thrilled to be one of the Top 3!! Thank you so very much!! You have made my week!! :D thank you!!

    ReplyDelete