Saturday, August 15, 2015

Feature a Creature Winners

Wow, over 70 FANTASTIC entries in this week's challenge -YAY!
We have used Random.org to choose our prize winners, and they are:


 Winner of 2 Free Images From All Dressed Up



Winner of a $20 Gift Certificate from Stamp and Create

Nick


Winner of 3 free images from Time For Tea Designs

Congratulations to all of you!!

Please contact the DT at CAGIDT@gmail.com to claim your prize, please state the sponsor and challenge you have won.
Thanks
Our Designer Top Picks are:


Congratulations!  Please take our badge from the sidebar for your blogs.

Thanks once more to everyone who joined us and we hope to see you all at our
 next challenge that starts at Midnight!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for choosing my penguin card as one of the winners -- I'm honored! Congratulations to the other winners, as well as the top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, I was madly creating my cards for your challenge this week hehe because I loved the theme and the prizes. Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful entries and beautiful Top 3 picks!

    Thank you so much for fun challenges and my prize too!!!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 :) You have made my day.. my week! And it has been a long week so far LOL Thank you so very much. I couldn't be happier that you liked my card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super hapy to be a winer. You make my day. Wish you all the best and lots of crafty challenges.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete