Saturday, November 21, 2015

Design Team Call

We are looking for NEW Design Team Members to join our current talented group! 
We are a weekly Challenge Blog, but our DT runs Bi-weekly unless you'd like to play
 on the other team's challenge sometime, then you are welcome!
The only things that will be required of you include:
Getting you creations done on time for posting.
Posting your creation on YOUR blog.
Commenting on entries weekly. ( You will be assigned a number)
HAVE FUN!
Our sponsors offer images to be used on each challenge for our DT , 
which we usually get to choose ourselves!  ( This is a PERK!)
 The NEW DT members will begin in January 2016. The term will be for 6 months, with a possibility of staying longer. 
If you like to join the Come and Get It Design Team, please add your
name to the link below.
We will accept entries until Midnight November 21, 2015.
">

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry please delete my entry "my deer friend" I intended to enter the challenge not the DT call. My apologies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm so sorry - I have also accidently entered here instead of the challenge (i've entered challenge now) - I'm No. 10 Michelle Lancaster - sorry again - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete