Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy NEW Year

Welcome back to a New Year and a New Challenge here at Come and Get It. A big thank you to those of you who entered our last  challenge! There were SO MANY Wonderful entries. We all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again in 2016!!
Before we get started with our new challenges this year, I would like to give a warm welcome to our new designers for Team A
They are 
Carol
Iwona
Jessica
Welcome aboard ladies, I hope you enjoy your time with us on the blog . Please visit their blog and give them a warm welcome. To do this click on their name below above their first cards.


Our theme for you this week is

SOMETHING NEW

Our sponsor this time is 





Here are the cards from our lovely designers:


Jessica using Mama Dreams 


Julie using  Naptime



Neva using  I Do


To check out our talented designers, click on their name to visit their blog.
Now it is your turn to join the FUN! We look forward to visiting your blog.

Something NEW this year-
Our winners will now be announced on Sunday along with the new challenge, so be sure to 
check back next Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. I love A Day for Daisies digital stamps! The DT did a great job creating samples. Thanks for the "something new" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for another great challenge and wonderful Dt projects. I miss the Inlinks I think. I can't upload my card. So here is my link: http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/2016/01/dt-all-dressed-up-new-release-januari.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Claudia. We're glad you enjoy our challenges. We'll help you out. In the meantime, give it a try again, please.

      Delete
  3. Not sure why you couldn't do it Claudia, but I have added it for you.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete